Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slacker

Howdy,

Well, I seem to be a real slacker where blog posting is concerned. I am setting a whole bunch of goals for this year, which you will learn about later if you stick with me, but I wanted to try and get into the habit of posting.

I have been busy since November since I last posted. I went on another vacation, my dad got a dog, all sorts of stuff. So we will start in the next few days me finishing off about the California trip. I kind of wish I was there, I mean they are not having tornadoes. We actually went into the hallway at work and sat on the floor for a half an hour today because the sirens went off. I am happy to say they did not make us curl into balls and cover our heads though=-)

Will post later with day 2 of the vacation. (slacker!)
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment