Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eeeeeekkkkkkk!

Hello,


Is it wrong for a good Presbyterian woman to pray to Saint Anthony for help finding her keys? I have found all sorts of stuff that I wasn't looking for. My camera case, the remote control, the pair of shoes that are comfy and look decent with work cloths. No keys. Must. Have. Sleep!


I read this other blog thepioneerwoman.com and one of her policies is to try and write something everyday for her readers, so that is what I am attempting, but I am afraid it is going to be really dull until I find those keys! I don't have a picture to go with this, so I will spontaneously pick another vacation photo. Here's hoping it is not blurry! And not another plain beach shot!

Ha! decent shot! I have better of the Sea Lions, but at least it is clear, I figured out how to put it lower in my post and it is day 2 of the vacation, so it is still in order!

Have a great day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo ! Ok to conjure up St. Anthony! Cool about the shoes! Keep posting, you're inspiring me to get busy with my blog! See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete